Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Makeup Channel

Hello,

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I hope you have all had a great Tuesday.  Today has been crazy for me.  I  have been running around nonstop all day long.  I woke up this morning and went straight to take my TSI test.  I have been trying to score high enough to exempt a math class that I have no desire to take next semester.  I have taken the TSI six times and have gotten within two or three points of the score I need each time....it has been so frustrating.   Today I decided that I would destroy this stupid test that has been ruining my life once and for all.  Guess what?  I DID!!  I scored high enough and now I am not taking a math next semester...holla!  It was a fabulous start to my day.  I went to buy myself a quest bar after to treat myself for my success.  (I'm a quest bar addict).  Than I went to the gym, ran 3 miles, went to lunch with my friend Jordan, had a bible study with two girls from my church, went to a meeting, and went to a fundraiser for the dance team.  I didn't stop running around until I got to my dorm around 5:30 and had an hour to spare until Michael (my boyfriend) was coming to pick me up and take me to dinner and church.  In my spare time, I decided it was the perfect time to start my own YouTube channel!  I have started a makeup, fashion, and blog channel.  I will post the link below to my very first video.  I hope that you will check it out and comment any feedback you may have.  I am new to the whole editing thing so it will take time getting used to and talented in that department but I will try my best.  My first video is just my daily makeup routine because I noticed that those types of videos seem to be popular on Youtube and what better way to start my channel than with makeup.  I'm a makeup fanatic so I thought this video would be perfect.  Check it out here and let me know what you think!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idK8XZHAS9w
Here is a photo of my boyfriend and I as well just in case you were curious.  Arn't we adorable?  hehe!
I hope you enjoyed!!

xoxoxox

Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment