Friday, June 12, 2015

Commercial FUN!

Hello beautiful people!

As some of you know I am pursuing an acting career and am represented by an agency here in Dallas.  Core Talent is my Dallas agency and Dynamic Talent is my San Antonio Agency.  Dallas is a big commercial spot so recently that is what I have been doing the most.  Commercials are fun and a quick way to make some money.  Film is my ultimate goal though, as it is my passion.  So far, I have done a United Commercial, Six flags, Taco Cabana, Ford, and American Heart Associations.  I am hoping to get to LA soon because that is where most of the films and pilots are cast.  I wanted to share a few photos from the commercials!

The first pic is from the American Heart associations commercial....although I would never trust myself as a doctor and neither would anyone else LOL!  I also played a sick patient who had just had knee surgery.  Fun times!  The second pic is the dress I wore in the United Commercial.  The third pic is the hair they used to go along with the dress....I know you are thinking...WHAT EWWW!  UGLLYYY!!  I thinking the same thing.  It was 80s themed so that explains the lack of hair style.  I attempted to rock the hairstyle that my mom "rocked" back in her day....but I failed. I want to do a comparison photo of my mom's hair back in the day and mine.  Now that would be a good picture for the scrap book! :-) It was still a super exciting shoot though! We shot from 4 am-9am, it was an early shoot but I kept my energy up by drinking more than enough caffeine.  When people ask how I always have so much energy I thank healthy eating and CAFFEINE!!!  If you want to get into commercial work, take some acting classes, get some head shots, and submit to agencies.  That is all you do.....People always ask me but when I tell them how they never do it.  You have to put forth some effort, I know its terrible right? Just kidding, I would much rather do commercials than work at Wal Mart :-)  My next post will be about the films I have done!  Can't wait for you all to see them!

Be a flower!!


XOXOXOX

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment